To provide scholarships and/or grants to individuals, groups and/or programs that encourage the independent retail jeweler and enhances the jewelry industry.
The RJO Foundation offers scholarships two times per year - spring and fall. You may apply for the scholarship at any time during the year, but scholarships will typically be awarded in April and October of each calendar year.
Please email completed applications to the Foundation Associate Executive Director, Connie Miller, email@example.com.
Eligibility & Terms:
RJO members and their employees may apply for the RJO Foundation Scholarships. An applicant must:
- be at least 18 years old
- have at least one year's experience working at a RJO member store/company
- course must be completed while an employee of RJO member store/company
- the RJO member account must be in good standing.
At this time we cannot accept online donations to the RJO Foundation. However, if you would like to donate at any time, please mail your donation to:
PO Box 1045
Newton, IA 50208
Board of Directors:
The RJO Foundation Board of Directors will meet for the first time in St. Louis, MO. At this meeting, in-depth discussion will take place in regards to the role the foundation will play in the industry. We look forward to making a difference and encouraging the growth of the independent retail jeweler.
Your RJO Foundation Board of Directors:
- Mike Doland, Doland Jewelers (President)
- Joe Koester, Herzog Jewelers (Vice-President)
- AG Becker, Becker Jewelers (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Terry Dickens, Herteen & Stocker Jewelers
- Deb Borgemoen, Wickersham Jewelry
- Mark A. Comier, Hager Jewelry Inc.
- Robert L. Disinger, Disinger Jewelers, Inc.
- Kimberly Gassen, Kelly Jewelry
- Erika Godfrey, Hawthorne Jewelry
- Mike Pribyl, Cahill-Pribyl Jewelers
Any questions regarding the Foundation, please contact Foundation Executive Director, Sarah Streb at (800) 247-1774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.