Please complete the below application to be considered for membership in the premier jewelers' cooperative, the Retail Jewelers Organization. We are excited about your interest in joining and will respond promptly after we receive your completed application.
In order to become a member of RJO, the following qualifications must be met:
- Credit-worthy jewelers as indicated by the Jewelers Board of Trade and other credit reporting agencies.
- Business must have a showroom and must be commercially zoned.
- A picture of the interior and exterior of the business must be submitted with application. Please email these images to RJO's Membership Coordinator, Erin Sharp. email@example.com.
- Store must be in business a minimum of two (2) years.
- An RJO store has exclusive territorial rights if yearly purchases are at or above $100,000 and attends at least one show per year. A set population scale will be used in determining the mile radius applied for exclusivity of current members. See Frequently Asked Questions for more information on exclusivity.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process or want more information about RJO, please contact RJO's Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 247-1774.