Travel with RJO to Antwerp & Idar-Oberstein
Since 1987 RJO and participating retailers have experienced on-going success buying diamonds directly from the source in the diamond capital of the world, Antwerp, Belgium. In 2006, RJO extended these trips to include Idar-Oberstein, one of Germany's most radiant towns and the center of the country's precious stones route.
Join your fellow RJO members in Antwerp to experience first-hand the rewards of hand selecting diamonds just right for you and your customers. Let RJO take the hassle out of travel arrangements as you enjoy the beautiful accommodations at the Hylitt Hotel, located just minutes from the Antwerp Diamond District. Enjoy hosted tours to your dedicated RJO diamond vendor offices, evening cocktail receptions and group dinners to discuss business after each day and exciting excursions to ensure you enjoy some of the culture surrounding you!
As you finish your buying in Antwerp, enjoy this extended, hosted trip to the world’s most famous capital of fine-colored gemstones, Idar-Oberstein, Germany. RJO vendor, Rolf H. Mueller has put together an all-inclusive package exclusively for RJO members to tour their colored gemstone factory and the historical sites in the midst of 2000 years of still visible and touchable history. You may even try a little stone cutting of your own. Explore the history, taste the best wines, dine in Medieval Restaurants and enjoy an evening at Oktoberfest. Extend your knowledge of colored gemstones to educate your customers, build an exotic colored gemstone supply and enjoy all the profits this trip has to offer.
Joining the RJO hosted buying trips to Antwerp and Idar-Obersteain allows you to focus on your diamond and colored stone business while we take care of the rest…your hotel arrangements, excursion options and meal reservations. When you take advantage of this outstanding opportunity, you receive:
- FREE Year-round social media graphics and marketing calendar to ensure you promote yourself as the expert in hand-selecting diamonds and colored gemstones for members of your community throughout the entire year
- 1% CASH BACK on all purchases made overseas with a minimum of $10,000 in purchases
- FREE “How To” Promotion Guide
- FREE Exclusive RJO European Branding Trip Educational Program developed by Kate Peterson, Performance Concepts. Includes PowerPoint Presentation, Training Guide and Associates Notebook
- Enjoy the gourmet food of Antwerp and Idar-Oberstein as many of the RJO vendors will host evening dinners for you while overseas
- Access to preferred custom vendors who can create even more unique pieces for your customers, setting you apart from the competition
There are two RJO hosted buying trips to Antwerp and one-extended trip to Idar-Oberstein offered in October of each year. For your complete Antwerp & Idar-Oberstein guide, members please login and visit the European Branding Opportunity section.