Antwerp & Idar-Oberstein
Since 1987 RJO and participating retailers have experienced on-going success buying diamonds directly from the source – in Antwerp. In 2006, RJO extended these trips to include Idar-Oberstein, Germany, the colored gemstone capital of the world. Yearly trip dates are available upon login.
Joining the RJO hosted buying trips to Antwerp allows you to focus on your diamond business while we take care of the rest…your hotel arrangements, excursion options and meal reservations. When you take advantage of this outstanding opportunity, you receive:
- FREE personalized marketing support - which includes live filming at the RJO Buying Shows and the production of a personalized, in-store video loop
- FREE “How To” Promotion Guide
- Exclusive RJO Overseas Branding Trip Educational Program developed by Kate Peterson, Performance Concepts. Includes PowerPoint Presentation, Training Guide and Associates Notebook
- All travelers can enjoy the Schurhammer Diamond of Antwerp Rebate Program sponsored by Schurhammer Mfg. Retailers will receive a rebate check based on purchases made in the Antwerp office
- Exclusive Star of Antwerp diamond and corresponding marketing support sponsored by Ofer Mizrahi Diamonds
- Enjoy the gourmet food of Antwerp as many of the RJO vendors will host evening dinners for you while overseas
There are two RJO hosted buying trips to Antwerp & Idar-Oberstein offered in October of each year. For your complete Antwerp & Idar-Oberstein guide, members please login and visit Antwerp / Idar-Oberstein Information & Tools.
As you finish your buying in Antwerp, enjoy this extended, hosted trip to the world’s most famous capital of fine-colored gemstones, Idar-Oberstein, Germany. RJO vendor, Hans-Dieter Haag has put together an all-inclusive package exclusively for RJO members to tour their colored gemstone factory and the historical sites in the midst of 2000 years of still visible and touchable history. You may even try a little stone cutting of your own. Explore the history, taste the best wines, dine in Medieval Restaurants and enjoy an evening at Oktoberfest. Extend your knowledge of colored gemstones to educate your customers, build an exotic colored gemstone supply and enjoy all the profits this trip has to offer.
For your complete Antwerp & Idar-Oberstein guide, members please login and visit Antwerp / Idar-Oberstein Information & Tools.