Thank you for your interest in joining the Retail Jewelers Organization. To apply for vendor membership, simply complete the vendor profile below and you’ll be on your way to joining the premier buying group in the jewelry industry.
PROSPECTIVE VENDOR PROCEDURE
- RJO office will receive your completed profile form. Completed Vendor Profiles will be automatically submitted to Sabrina Smead in the RJO Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive confirmation from the office that your profile was received.
- The RJO Merchandise Review Committee will review your company and vote to continue the application process.
- Your vendor interview will be scheduled by an RJO team member.
- Please follow the application schedule below for more information about the MRC application timeline:
|Profile & application
requirements turned in by:
|Notification of selection status:||Potential interview would be:||First show would be:|
|January 8, 2021||February 8, 2021||TBD 2021||TBD|
|February 17, 2021||March 17, 2021||Cincinnati, OH 2021||Birmingham, AL 2022|
|May 7, 2021||June 15, 2021||Cincinnati, OH 2021||Birmingham, AL 2022|
|June 25, 2021||July 30, 2021||Birmingham, AL 2022||Minneapolis, MN 2022|
|Please check back for a 2021 timeline.|
- In order to be considered for vendor membership you MUST submit the following:
- The below Prospective Vendor Application.
- Your website username and password. If a username and password is not required to obtain product info and pricing, please enter N/A.
- Images of your top 10 products with a pricing list. Email images to Sabrina Smead at email@example.com following your submission. Please try to submit these products and pricing in an excel file.
- We STRONGLY recommend letters of recommendation be submitted with your application via email to Sabrina Smead, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be submitted by a company owner, principal, or officer. Applications should NOT be submitted by an individual sales representative.
If approved for an in-person interview the owner, principal, or officer MUST be available for the interview.
2021-2022 TIMELINE UPDATE
Vendors currently submitting this profile will be in consideration for 2021-2022 membership. Should you have any questions while completing this application, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Vendor Services Associate, Sabrina Smead at (641) 841-1434 or email@example.com.