Thank you for your interest in joining the Retail Jewelers Organization. To apply for vendor membership, simply complete the vendor profile below and you’ll be on your way to joining the premier buying group in the jewelry industry.
PROSPECTIVE VENDOR PROCEDURE
- RJO office will receive your completed profile form. Completed Vendor Profiles will be automatically submitted to Mary Harger in the RJO Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive confirmation from the office that your profile was received.
- The RJO Merchandise Review Committee will review your company and vote to pursue membership further.
- Final voting for an interview opportunity will take place in April of each year. If selected for an interview, you will receive further notification.
- Your vendor interview will take place at the JCK Las Vegas Show in June.
- Contracts will be negotiated and signed in June.
- In order to be considered for vendor membership you MUST submit the following:
- The below Prospective Vendor Application.
- Your website username and password. If a username and password is not required to obtain product info and pricing, please enter N/A.
- Images of your top 10 products with pricing list. Email images to Mary Harger at email@example.com following your submission.
2018-2019 TIMELINE UPDATE
The 2018 deadline for prospective vendors has passed. The committee has made their selections due to earlier show dates in July and the need to interview vendors prior to the JCK show in June.
Vendors currently submitting this profile will be in consideration for 2019 membership. Profiles must be received by April 5, 2019 to be considered for 2019 membership.